Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally, it begins!

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking to create a blog on this subject,learning English, since the very first day of my blogging journey. But, don't know why things kept on getting late and late and late, but, ultimately, today, i'm glad to inform you all that learnenglish.blogspot is here!

Buddies, i know many of you might have realized several times that your English is not good... several of my friends complaint about that. Look, it's not a born or we can say god-given quality. It needs practice and believe me, if you'll give it some time daily, you'll surely be having a strong grasp on this language.

This blog is for those who've intention to learn English but who don't have time to join classes due to busy work schedules. Here, i'll teach you English including every aspect of the language. Moreever, you'll learn a new word each day.

Grammar....if that's the problem then, forget it because here we'll also learn the grammatical rules. I just need your co-operation. Visit the blog, read the post, read once again, remember whatever you read here and use it in your daily routine. If there're any queries regarding anything, please tell me through the comments. It'd be my immense pleasure to help you buddies.

Regards,

RD

4 comments:

Ruchi Goyal said...

Hi RD, This is your great idea to teach english.This blog is helpful for every person who knows english and who don't know english.Who Knows english that persons can learn new things.Keep it up babz.

Sumit Jain said...

Good Evening Madam

It's very Nice Try To Start A Good Daily Activity, I Hope I Will Learn Many New Things From Ur Very Good Teaching Steps.And Now I am waiting For A Tomorrow's New English Word

Thanks
Sumit Jain

RDee said...

Thanks to u ruchi n sumit!

beleive me sumit, i was feeling very sleepy today so i decided not to write any post here. But at that time, i read ur comment n i was forced to write today's word.

Thakns for encouraging me! RD

Twilight Musings said...

very commendable step, i am sure everybody stands to gain by your blog, and all visitors are sure come back again. keep up the good work.