Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's Word- Prophecy

Well, today's word and the very first word of this blog goes to Sumit,one of my visitors, who asked and of course encouraged me to write the second post of my blog. Thanks to Ruchi (my ruccchhhhhh) also!

So. buddies today's word is PROPHECY, pronounced as (profisse)

It's a noun which has two meanings:
1. Knowledge of the future
2. A prediction uttered under divine inspiration

Usage:A prophecy warned him about the losses that he may face in upcoming days!

So, read it, again, again and again! Now, write it down in your diary and try to repeat it throughout your today's conversation with your fellows. Please, don't forget. Today is Prophecy!

Regards,

RD

1 comment:

Sumit Jain said...

Good Evening Madam. Thanks for Writing a Post for me.I Learned this word.


Thanks Again

Sumit Jain